Saturday, March 28, 2015

Release Date!

I began research for the book that was to become Crucible of Change: Forging Day, on March 29, 2014. I was going to self-publish, but my husband (and published author) Bryan Fields, urged me to submit to MuseItUp, his publisher, first. I was quite nervous when I sent off that email on 10/5/2014 at 12:06am. Image my amazement when I received a contract by return email on 10/5/2014 at 6:11pm!

This whole journey has been incredible to me. I want to thank Lea and MuseItUp Publishing for taking a chance on me. I can't thank them enough for giving me a platform to share Olivia's story.

My official release date is June 30, 2015. And finally! I get to share my cover. I am so impressed with my cover artist, Anna.

My book is available for preorder now. https://museituppublishing.com/bookstore/index.php/coming-soon/june-2015/forging-day-detail

No comments:

Post a Comment